Frequently asked questions
Known Issues and limitations
- Custom Fields: Only with Templates, Filters and actions
- If limited administrator access is selected for a profile in Theme My Login, media uploads will fail for this profile (see this).
- If you hide page title for certain pages, the title will also be hidden in the breadcrumbs
Template Forms: Frontier Post – Templates & CSS
From version 3.9 an onwards, you need to use separate plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/frontier-buttons/
- Widgets are not cached as content is based on current logged in user.
- Widget queries are index optimized, but queries will execute each time they are shown.
- Might have a performance impact on large blogs with high activity.
- Consider not to place widgets on front page.
- If you experience performance issues with widgets, create a support issue (preferably with suggestions to remedy this 🙂 )
Frontier post is mainly tested with:
- WordPress 4.1
- Suffusion Theme, Weaver Xtreme Theme & twenty fifteen theme
- iPad & iPhone: Safari & Chrome – Windows 7: IE9, Firefox – Mac: Firefox, Safari & Chrome
– Please post a link in support to translation files and I will include them in next release.
- On deactivation: no cleanup.
- On deletion options are deleted, and role capabilities are removed.
- If you accidental delete the frontier-post plugin folder, you should:
- Delete all options starting with frontier_post